Sunday, June 9, 2013

Top & Panty




Top & Panty



U come into my world
like that
the storm abrubtly all consuming
what i want & need so bad
the sound of distant thunder nearer
Let your thighs rub together
run your hands across the nipples
heavy dull vibration
rippling electric synergy
Barefoot tippy toe sit down
arching back the pouty frown
stubborn restless ecstacy
segues into depravity
Make u do it just like me
be like me just like me
see & feel just what i see
become just what i am i want u
Make me want u make me do it
it do me make u want me make
what u thinking take me there
tell me what your pink is wearing
top & panties nothing else
sticky fingers
we can make that wicked fkking mess together
we can make it last
Cum again love never end
obssession feeds the blue compulsion
jiggle wiggle tender female
every nuance hotness
U come into my world
like that
the storm abrubtly all consuming
what i want & need so bad
the sound
of
distant
thunder


copyright (c) 2013 F.Brown/Aaras .. all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment