Friday, May 26, 2023

Dominus Tenebri Meus


 Dance across the desert.


Walk through quicksand

until the day breaks,

A red dawn forms in hand upon a Satyr of the Isles.


Aaras Eros Dominus stands there and tells me


"Tomorrow is another day."


"I am always with you."


Life is true in Satan's 

masquerade.


Sublime,

naked truth.


The black mirror reflecting, two-steps ahead.


The host of

Aaras takes heed,

thus led to magnificence,

the opening of many doors, obscure visions and many more.


Ever since Dominus

took me there,

I swim in his blood

and sweat in his breath, hungry for Wytchfather.


Touched by the Angelic daemon,

thirsty for my Dark Lord.


There is a light of darkness that 

touches me deeper

and deeper.


Only 


Aaras 


knows.



© A.Brown/Aeon Dminique 

No comments:

Post a Comment